This position is responsible for maintaining high-quality white-glove IT services and support for our Clients/Customers. Our goal is to deliver excellent technical and non-technical support with outstanding customer service and timeliness. This position is part of the Network Operations Center team so candidates must be passionate about technology, highly skilled at providing amazing customer service, and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced and high-pressure environment.
1. Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
2. Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
3. Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
4. Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
5. Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
6. Document internal procedures
7. Assist with onboarding of new users
8. Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment
9. Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
10. Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
11. Report issues to the Service Desk for escalation
12. Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
13. Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
14. Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
1. CompTia A+ Certification, Active and Current
2. Above Basic Comprehension of Network Setups and Configurations
3. At least 1 – 3 years of experience working in IT Service Team/MSP NOC Team Environment
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
5. CRM Experience (ConnectWise, Autotask, TigerPaw)
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
1. Perceived capacity to exude Personal Credibility and Professional Integrity
2. Positive attitude, towards people and problems
3. Ability to self-start, work independently and achieve high standards to meet multiple deadlines
4. Explicitly proficient communicator, including writing, speaking, editing, proofreading and computer skills
5. Above-par working capacity, to work in small and large projects with great attention to detail.
6. Work effectively with staff in a team-oriented environment with a positive, can-do attitude.
7. Adept in developing and maintaining strong relationships with management, staff, vendors and clients.
8. Exhibit a high degree of professionalism, balanced business judgment, tact and diplomacy.
9. Excellent problem-solving skills, in both mundane and highly-sensitive, albeit complex situations.
Email your Cover Letter, Resume with References. In your Cover Letter, tell us who your favorite Superhero is, and why you picked them as your favorite.